- Less homepage sections
- No inner pages
- No Support
- No Typography Options
- No Icon Options
- No Header Layouts
- No footer Layouts
- Less plugins compatible
- Less updates
- Less flexibility
- More Time for Website Build
Most Customizable Free WordPress Theme
- Posterity is the most customizable free WordPress theme that can be used for creating any type of website.
- It works best for businesses, blogs, and eCommerce websites.
- Because of Posterity, your visitors will be able to view your website’s content clearly on every device including mobile phones and tablets.
- Intentionally it is created to target corporate businesses, web agencies, personal websites, simple blogs, portfolios, marketing agencies, individuals, and different creative companies.
- It has easy user interface.
- Comes with Social sharing features for expandable your content to different social networks.
- It has demo content and so many homepage sections that can be utilized to add more details on reviews, testimonials, products, services, contact information, blogs, etc.
- Posterity is widget friendly that makes your website more impressive and appealing.
- Allow high-quality images and videos to make your website visually appealing.
- Create a more informative website by utilizing different Google Fonts.
- SEO optimization for themes.
- Retina ready option.
- Amazing design.
- Developed with best coding standards.
- Light-weighted and gets load faster on the web.
- You can grow your business by utilizing the eCommerce feature.
- WooCommerce plugin compatible.
- Pre-build homepage content available.
- One-click import option available.
- Supportive with popular page builders including elementor, Gutenberg editor, WPBakery Page builder, and more.
- Follows the mobile-first approach.
- Included with contact form 7 plugin for accepting user input.
- Compatible with YoastSEO, RankMath, and All in one SEO pack.
- It integrates with slider plugins and many other free wordpress tools.
- More than 1000+ Google fonts options.
- With Posterity create an attractive homepage very quickly.
- Developed with the help of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Developer friendly.
- Backup your files, and data by integrating backup plugins.
In the early stage of their digital life, most of the startups and WordPress bloggers prefer to use free themes.
Actually, it is a good idea to start getting your business online presence for the first time with a free WordPress theme because you can save a lot of bucks and can develop blogs or websites by doing some changes to it.
Because the huge number of free templates are available on the internet it makes us difficult to select anyone for a particular business niche.
No one would like to waste their efforts and precious time investigating every template and know its advantages, disadvantages, and features. Therefore we are here to help you with the best template which will look and function in the same way you want.
To match the website look and feel as per your business requirement it is important that the theme you choose is flexible in nature. This is where most customizable free WordPress theme appear to be more convenient.
So, if you are new to the website development field and do not know how to code then you should choose a customizable template i.e. Posterity. This template is easy to customize even without adding a line of code.
Posterity is jammed with a lot of customization options including styling options, color picker, drag and drop builder, Google font option for typography, and much more.
However, before knowing more about Posterity let’s check what does customizable WordPress theme means and which are the must-have features.
What do you mean by the most customizable free WordPress theme?
Customizable means easy to change. As we are concerned about creating the best online presence, you should always choose a WordPress theme that is easy to change or easy to customize.
A customizable template will permit you to change, edit, remove, add any element from your website to make it unique and suits your requirements.
The biggest fact about the customizable template is that it does not require coding skills to apply changes. This clearly means a non-technical person can change the functionality and appearance of a website very easily without touching a line of code and without facing a lot of errors and bugs.
A premium theme will provide a lot of options for customization whereas free themes will allow some limited customization but it will surely fulfill your needs and match your brand.
Because not every free WordPress theme is customizable while choosing one ensure you have checked the features and functionality provided by that template. If you want you can check the demo of Posterity to get an idea of how it will look and feel on the web.
Which features are must-have in the most customizable free WordPress theme?
For different purposes and niches, you will find n number of WordPress themes on Google. Some of them are offering features with premium package whereas some of them are offering features free of cost.
Thus it becomes difficult to choose any one of the template. However, we would recommend you to check whether they are offering the listed features or not?
Features and functionalities
While choosing premium and free features check if they fulfill your needs or not. If you find a free theme that fulfills all your needs then you don’t need to choose a premium template because here you can save a lot of dollars.
If you are looking for some extra functionalities you will find a lot of plugins available for free and premium cost, make sure the theme you choose is compatible with a third party and free WordPress plugins. The list of features provided by Posterity is listed above.
Must-have features are user friendly, SEO optimized, third-party plugin compatibility, social sharing features, retina-ready, and so on.
User ratings/User reviews
To know about its advantages and disadvantages you can check its reviews and ratings. Relay on the maximum reviews/ratings.
The theme you choose must have a free version so that you can check whether its free version satisfies your needs or not.
In most cases, you will find that free WordPress templates will be enough and effective as compared to its premium version as the free theme offers all-important functionality and features you new startups and small scale businesses required.
One of the most customizable free WordPress theme is in front of your I.e. Posterity. Check its demo, features, functionality, appearance and make a choice accordingly.