Features of Free WordPress theme for business website
- Both the versions of the theme – free and paid – have the option to add logo
- While the free version don’t have the possibility to change the color of the logo, however, with the paid version you can easily change the logo’s color
- The paid version of the theme has unlimited options of Google fonts and sizes that you can choose from. In the free version, you will be given a limited set of fonts and sizes with which you have to make do.
- The free version comes with 3-5 inbuilt sliders. If you go for the paid version, you will get 5 -10 more sliders.
- In the free version, you will get a default of 2-page templates while opting for the paid option will grant you 8-page templates.
- The sidebar is fully widget friendly and will give you a whole set of widgets to choose from, as compared to the free version.
- Both the free and the paid versions are compatible with WooCommerce.
- Compared to the free version, the paid version of the theme has multiple homepage sections, blog page layouts.
- Should you ever get stuck with having no idea as to how to start with this theme, the paid version has a full documentation included with the pack.
- The paid version of the theme also comes with the default plugins – gallery and contact form.
- Both the versions of the theme are compatible with all the various browsers with multiple resolutions on different devices.
- Compared to the free version, you are going to get a whole load of header and footer widgets in the paid version.
- Both the paid and the free versions are made to be optimized for all the versions of OS and that includes desktop, tablet, and mobile, thus making the theme highly responsive.
- The paid version of the theme also comes embedded with email as well as Skype support.
Once there were days when consumers had to run to stores or the malls, just to see the product that they want to buy. But today, it is different as most consumers turn to the internet if they have any questions about the item or service before they decide to make any decision. And as a small business owner, it just won’t do if you choose to overlook of having an engaging and a functional website.
Today, in this day and age, having a website is important as having an arm and a leg. Not only the site serves as a marketing tool, but it can also function as an extension of the offline business. Furthermore, the website can also turn out to be an amazing display of your products if you are a small business owner.
In fact, it is the company website, which will allow you to list down the reasons as to why the potential customers should choose your product or service over your competitors. Not only that, there are some business owners who even transact or receive payment through their website.
Do know that when it comes to business, everything is quite important and should be taken seriously. And when we will see for ourselves that we are successful in our business, we will know that every other aspect of our life will roll out smoothly.
No matter what type of business you are going to run, be it agencies or studios, business institutions, having an online presence is a must for your success factor. If you have a well-known presence online, then half of the work is almost done; as your site will get a whole load of traffic and your business will boom.
But yes, your website should have a lot of valuable information for your potential customers, say, your site could contain information about services that you are going to provide or maybe, your products. No matter what the information is, it should be displayed well so that the potential customers will have no trouble finding the information that they want.
That being said, your website should also contain information about the clients that you have worked with, the institutions’ staff, portfolio among others.
Keep in mind that this is an era of hand-held devices so, it would do good if your website is responsive and looks nice on mobile devices as there are many who seem to be checking out a lot of their devices. And yes, also if your website sells products online, then it’s a given that the site should turn out to be responsive too.
It is this free WordPress theme for business website – SKT Corp – that can provide all of the above-mentioned features. In fact, this theme may be free, but it has all the features that a paid theme will have and opt for the paid version will only give you the added benefits that you are to take advantage of in the long run.
If you are going to choose this free WordPress theme for business website, then there’s a host of benefits that you are going to enjoy.
This free WordPress theme for business website pack comes with its own set of options on whether you want to add a logo along with its size and color options. You will not be left behind in the ‘fonts’ section too as you will given a whole set of choices to choose from.
Other than that, there’s a lot of sliders that you can choose from and don’t get started on the templates. Be it free or paid, there are many to choose from.
This free WordPress theme for business website itself is made to responsive in all the devices and browsers and with all the necessary plugins embedded. And even if you fill yourself at a stall trying to set this free WordPress theme for business website, there’s nothing to worry about as it has a full documentation included with the theme.