Web Programmer Lite
- Less homepage sections
- No inner pages
- No Support
- No Typography Options
- No Icon Options
- No Header Layouts
- No footer Layouts
- Less plugins compatible
- Less updates
- Less flexibility
- More Time for Website Build
Features of Free Designer WordPress Theme:
- CSS3 animation for designers so that the website looks fancy
- Stylish and fancy curves and design styles to showcase creative talent
- Robust and Responsive design
- Mobile friendly and Google mobile-friendly test passed
- Cross browsers compatible and have been tested with other browsers too
- Varying screen resolutions from 320 to 3000 have been tested to suit all types of device formats
- HD Retina-ready monitors tested for compatibility
- SEO friendly coding is done and SEO plugins compatible so that one can have meta tags in place
- SMO for social sharing and viral traffic for blog posts
- Upgrade and support for the free WordPress theme for designers is available free of cost
- Simple and very easy to understand for novice customers and users as well
- Customizer based and hence one can preview the changes happening in real time
- It is compatible with the latest version of WordPress
- HTML5 and CSS3 based and modern design and coding tools and techniques have been implemented
- Material and flat design based approach has been used for compatibility with all types of devices and browsers
- The sidebar is widget friendly and can hold as many widgets as you need
- Call to actions included everywhere in terms of button, header and footer and sidebar widgets
- Plugins like analytics, slider, gallery etc are compatible to extend functionality at any point of time
- WooCommerce compatible and hence one can easily open an online store or shop
- Other plugins like a gallery, slider, fancy shortcodes are also compatible
- Page builders like Divi, Elementor, Visual composer, live composer and others are compatible
- Theme standards codex theme review coding checked
- Slider by default is provided with animation and pause time given more controls and slides given in the pro version
- Translation friendly with POT file given inside languages folder of the template
- Multilingual ready and WPML, qTranslate X, Polylang and other language plugins compatible
- The color scheme of the whole template can be changed easily with the help of color picker provided inside the free WordPress theme for designers
- Standard pages like 404, search, blog, archives and categories are provided
- Nested comments are provided and comments plugins like Facebook and Disqus are also given
- Fast and works well with cache plugins to give a faster experience
- 5 levels of drop-down navigation are provided for having a good navigational website
This free designer WordPress theme is what every designer needs to showcase his work, and with its robust and responsive design and layout, you should be able to ramp up the traffic to the same in no time at all.
What makes this theme all the more attractive is the easy to use admin dashboard feature, which is designed in such a way as to increase your comfort level while enabling you to customize your pages with ease.
Whether you are a designer or a creative agency, then you would definitely want to check out our free designer WordPress theme; this theme is perfectly suited for those who design for a living as it comes loaded with templates and galleries to showcase your work, to perfection.
After all, the point of setting up a website is so that you are able to reach to more customers and in the process, brand yourself, and with the right theme, layout, and template, you should be able to do just that.
Granted that there are a lot of WordPress themes but our free designer WordPress theme which we have tagged as “web programmer lite” is CSS3 compliant and comes with CSS3 animations which should provide your website with a nice finish.
At the end of the day, you need to be able to set up a website within minutes and WordPress is the only platform that offers you both the size, scope, and tech know-how to make that happen.
Web development companies can offer to build one for you from scratch but why pay hundreds of dollars for something that you can get setup (with WordPress), in a matter of minutes?
As a designer, you need to be able to sell your designs and the way to make that happen is not to overload the front page with your entire collection but rather to utilize the drop-down menu, with links to the concerned collection.
Here’s the nub, the most online user hardly spend more than a few seconds on any page they view and you need to be able to snag their interest in the first few seconds and that’s why you need to choose the right free designer WordPress theme and layout for your website and adopt the right approach.
You may also want to check out some of the top designer websites and see if you can co-opt the same approach for your own site and get it set up the same way. It would be a good idea to go for a minimalistic approach, have a few links to your design portfolios on the side along with a few images, which should be enough to peak anyone’s curiosity.
And remember, the overall design should be good, aesthetically perfect and must be responsive as well. Given that most online users check out various sites using their androids and other handheld devices it makes sense to develop websites with a responsive design in place as this would allow you to target more customers.
And of course, if your key demographic happens to be local, you can set up your website so that the content is featured in the local language as well as that could well lead to better customer engagement and more traction for your website as well.
But remember to get the content optimized for SEO so that it ranks better on SERPS and that your customers can easily locate your site. And keep in mind that search engines such as Google often use metrics such as user experience to rank your site.
The web programmer lite comes with a bevy of features; the free version comes with 3 sliders for the homepage along with compatible gallery plugins so you should be able to set up your gallery right on the front page or use additional pages for the same while displaying its link on the main menu.
This theme comes with templates and pre-built pages such as “about us” page which you can use to tell a little back story about yourself and your designer firm. But what makes this theme stand out is the ease with which websites can be built from scratch with ease and the fact that you can use the built-in customizer to change the colors and the layout.
This free designer WordPress theme comes with a default template but you can change it as per your preference. Check below for a more in-depth look into the main features of this WordPress theme.