Black & White Lite
- Less homepage sections
- No inner pages
- No Support
- No Typography Options
- No Icon Options
- No Header Layouts
- No footer Layouts
- Less plugins compatible
- Less updates
- Less flexibility
- More Time for Website Build
Features of Free Knowledge Base WordPress Theme:
Check out the main features of our website, posted below.
- Easiest free knowledge base WordPress theme comes with a responsive design
- It is Google mobile-friendly test passed
- It is Customizer based and hence one can get the preview of the changes happening in the backend
- The sidebar is widget friendly and hence one can easily set up the sidebar with widgets just as you need
- It is a complete website solution and can have lots of pages and posts
- Social sharing features can be achieved by adding some additional plugins for social media sharing buttons via page, post or blog
- Retina ready display features have been tested for compatibility with high-resolution monitors
- Auto Upgrade and Support feature also has been given
- Lots of Plugins compatible which include page builders, e-commerce, contact forms, SEO and others
- WooCommerce compatible and hence opening an online store or shop becomes very easy using this template
- Theme customization features have been provided via Customizer section
- SEO plugins compatible like Yoast and All in one SEO
- Standards compliant coding which includes WordPress Codex
- Page builder compatible which include Elementor, Visual Composer, Live composer and others
- Color changes of the whole website can be done using single color picker provided
- Footer and header call to action is also provided
- Standard pages like 404, search, archives, category and other pages are also included
- Compatible with contact form 7, ninja forms, caldera, gravity form
- Coded with HTML5 and CSS3
- Flat and material design approach has been used so that one can get compatibility of the site with old browsers as well
- Theme check and theme codex standards of WordPress have been used
- Slider by default is provided which has 3 slides and auto slides nicely
- Basic documentation is provided for free version however extensive documentation is given for pro version
- Fonts change option and integration with Google fonts is provided in pro version
- Color changes and color scheme change option is provided
- SEO friendly coding is done so that meta tags and alt tags are working
- POT file is given and one can translate the strings easily with the help of PO Edit or Loco Translate
- Multilingual ready and compatible with WPML, qTranslate X and Polylang plugins for multiple language websites
- Page templates for various pages and blog post layout also provided in pro version
- Comments section which means nested comments and compatibility with plugins like Disqus and Facebook comments is also given
- 5 levels of drop-down menu navigation are also provided for good user navigation UI
These are some of the main features of the free knowledge base WordPress theme and with it, you should be able to set up your website as per your preference in no time at all.
The cool thing about creating your own website is that you have an idea of what you want on it and can design it in a way that you can make it happen with a single click. Sounds like a dream right? Well, the good news is that with our free knowledge base WordPress theme, you may as well get ready to make your dream into a reality for building websites has never been this easy before.
Irrespective of which industry you belong to, you would still need to have an online presence and that translates to a robust, dynamic and responsive website.
Most companies already have an online presence because they have realized the truth that they get more business from online orders than they do in the brick and motor world.
And that’s exactly the reason why you need to get your website out of the cold storage and right up front and center, where your audience can interact with you.
Whether you choose to go ahead with our free knowledge base WordPress theme or any other free WordPress Themes online, you may first want to take a closer look at the theme and see if it makes the cut or not.
Selecting your theme is the most important decision that you would be making, second only to deciding to ahead with a website, Naturally, you would want the specific theme to feature a unique, eye-catching design that comes loaded with various features such as gadgets, ability to customize and tweak the layout along with widgets that should make adding and editing content seem like a breeze.
Well, most themes should be able to provide you with these basics but we prefer to provide much more, but more on that later. Whichever theme you select, you need to make sure that it is compatible with woo commerce since you may want to use your website to sell certain products and services.
Apart from this, is the fact that you need to make sure that you invest some money in professional photography and get a few high res images shot so that you can display the same on your website.
Customers always prefer images over content and the better looking the image, the higher the conversion rate. Bottom line, your site should have a user-friendly design in place so that users can navigate through your site easily. The better the user experience, the higher chance you have of converting a lead into an actual customer.
With our free knowledge base WordPress theme and the myriad features and tools, you should be able to do just that. More to the point our black and white lite theme comes with a built-in customizer that can help you customize your entire website from the headers to the footer with a single click.
Moreover, the pro version comes packed with extra templates as well as built-in pages that you can further build on using a page builder and customize it accordingly. The process to set up your website with this theme is quite easy, all you have to do is to choose the layouts, the templates and click on the button.
Additionally, you can also change the colors of the site in an instant and even set it up in such a way that various posts use a different background rather than rehash the same one which can be a tad monotonous.
That’s why it is high time you took a closer look at our black and white lite and its features. Just remember that no matter what theme you choose, you would still need great images and good content to go with the lot to make your website stand out for all the right reasons.